FireCooker Forums

Souvla rools ok!

Posted: 02 June 2009 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2009-06-02

Everybody knows that the Greeks are the masters of bbq food LOL  You DO know that dontcha? 

When a Greek talks about a BBQ he is usually visualising at least half a sheep,  several chickens and peripherals, and a dozen members of the family.. and ALWAYS cooked on charcoal.  No gas here fellas… nope.. no way…

So anybody here been ‘greek style’?

Posted: 03 June 2009 05:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2009-06-02

oh yeah…we always cook onthe charcoal…it tastes brilliant that way…I mean we do love the different taste the charcoaly…nenderthal kind of taste that comes to the food.

Posted: 26 June 2009 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2009-06-04

That reminds me of a street festival in the Greek area of the city… Called “Taste of the Danforth”.

You can go into Greek restaurants in the area, or buy some fast food from the stands that are set up. I’ve never been to a real Greek barbecue as described above, but it sounds great.

Posted: 26 June 2009 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2009-06-02

it’s the best way Taggart.. always a major event with lots of people, and food and drink music and dancing!

Posted: 01 July 2009 06:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2009-06-02
Taggart - 26 June 2009 08:45 AM

You can go into Greek restaurants in the area, or buy some fast food from the stands that are set up. I’ve never been to a real Greek barbecue as described above, but it sounds great.

This sounds like a fun thing to do… and although I like Greek food, I’ve never experienced
one of the barbecues either.  Maybe stav will invite all of FireCook’r forum to experience
it first hand?  grin

Posted: 27 September 2009 09:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2009-09-19

wait a minute stav… do you cook the family members with lamb and chickes, or seperate.

grin

Posted: 09 November 2011 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-11-09

Gday!
I’d really like to inform everyone insights on how I got myself a good solid web hosting service account with Hostgator for just one penny every month..
It is really so easy.. simply head out at this site: http://www.hostgator.com/shared.shtml
In case you are right there, get “Baby” package and then use this code: BEAUTIFULSUMMERNIGHT
So !, you will have that! There’s no doubt that make sure you hurry due to the fact I believe I remember from someplace this coupon might run out soon.
So, cheers people plus I’m hoping you’ll love your personal web hosting plan

Posted: 13 November 2011 09:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-11-13

Understanding the body type terribly important to be certain just wear clothes that suited you properly. Mini skirts add grace and sensuality only to toned legs. So, for those who have chunky legs, wear knee-length skirts you should avoid committing a fashion disaster. Similarly, san diego movers using your 40s at the same time skin has begun sagging, you best avoid wearing teen fashions. Happen . not give people enable you to articulate your mistakes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -—-—- -——-—- -—                                             

tag: <a >Coach Online Store</a>,<a >Coach Factory Outlet</a>,<a >Coach Factory Outlet</a>,<a >Coach cheap</a>,<a >Coach Purses</a>

Posted: 18 April 2012 09:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-04-18

nice posting,.............................

Posted: 26 April 2012 12:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-04-26

I like this topic .

Posted: 02 July 2012 08:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2012-05-24

I simply wanted to say your website is one of the nicely laid out, most inspirational I have come across in quite a while.  JamieHoffmannJersey
JonathanBroxtonJersey
Kenley JansenJersey
KirkGibsonJersey
—djkfmvf0703

‹‹ Gas or Charcoal?      Citronella Products ››