Zesty Grilled Corn
Zesty Grilled Corn with horseradish
From: joes222 — May 5, 2010
* 1/3 cup butter, cubed
* 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
* 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
* 6 ears sweet corn, husked
* In a small saucepan, melt butter; add the mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and lemon-pepper. Place each ear of corn on a 13-in. x 12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Drizzle with butter mixture. Fold in edges of foil and seal, leaving space for expansion of steam.
* Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until corn is tender. Carefully unwrap foil.