Easy and delicious way to cook corn on the cobb
From: Sean — May 22, 2009
- Fresh corn ears in their husks
- Butter for serving
- Soak the whole cobs in cold water first. This adds extra moisture and steams the corn inside the husks.
- While the corn is soaking, preheat the grill to a medium temperature
- Begin by pulling the husks of the corn back (but do not completely remove them). Remove and discard only the silk.
- Place the corn in their husks on the hot grill. Cover. Turn the corn occasionally, until the husks are charred on all sides, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove corn from grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before removing the silks and charred husks from the corn.
Serve hot, with butter.
Great summer side!