Ham and Pineapple Kabobs
Cooked ham and pineapple chunks threaded onto skewers and coated with a zesty, sweet glaze.
From: a payne — June 1, 2010
* 3 tablespoons brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
* 3/4 pound cooked ham, cut into 1 inch cubes
* 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, vinegar, vegetable oil, and mustard. Thread ham and pineapple chunks alternately onto skewers.
3. Lightly oil grill grate. Place skewers on the prepared grill, and brush liberally with the brown sugar mixture. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, turning frequently and basting often. Serve when heated through and richly glazed.
One of my favorite grilling recipes! I found it here: